There are three different varieties of Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes - Original, Micro Dermabrasion, and Age Defying. I received Original.
First of all, I always think of Pond's when I think of cold cream and make up remover. It is kind of like Kleenex - ever type of facial tissue is a Kleenex in my mind - every cold cream is Pond's.
For several reasons, I really liked these towelettes:
- Convenience - they come in a compact plastic package with a sticky flap that can open and close to keep the towelettes moist. You can easily keep these in your purse or diaper bag. You also, obviously use these then throw them away - so you don't have to deal with a washcloth when washing your face.
- Quality - With many facial cleansing wipes I have used in the past, they are thin and easily dry out. I liked that these were think and soft. You could also see "suds" on the towelette as soon as you pull it out.
I used these during a few different circumstances to test how they work in different situations.
- I first used them when I was all hot and sweaty from working in the yard. Afterward I felt very refreshed. The wipe was sooooooooooooo dirty afterward.
- I also used it to wash my face before I went to bed. It was great at removing make up my face felt really soft when I woke up in the morning.
- I also used it to wash my face first thing in the morning - again it was refreshing and my face felt soft and clean.
So - do you want to try some Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes? Let's have a giveaway! There are several ways to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post (please make sure there is a way for me to contact you if you win!)
- Subscribe to Saving Some Green - then leave a comment that you did (or that you are a current subscriber!)
- Follow me on Twitter - then leave a comment that you did (or that you are already a follower!)
This giveaway will be open until Saturday at noon - then I will close comments and choose a winner through random.org. This giveaway is open to US residents only. I will e-mail the winner on Saturday and they will have 48 hours to respond, if I don't get a response I'll choose another winner.
So what if you really, really, really want some Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes, but you don't win?
They are on sale this week at Walgreen's and along with some other products are offering a Register Reward - see all the details HERE!
You can also get a printable coupon for $1.50 off HERE.
Check it out - and good luck with the giveaway! I hope you win!