Sunday, November 30, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Week of December 1-7

I am learning with this whole menu planning thing, that there are times when I just can't/don't stick to the plan...and that's okay! Sometimes there are more leftovers than planned, or sometimes things come up and you have to change days, etc. I love having a tentative plan, because I know that I have the makings of dinners for 7 days and that gives me a lot of peace of mind. That being said...here is my menu plan for this week.

Monday - Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, peas (I wasn't able to make this a few weeks ago when I originally planned it, but I have leftover stuffing, so I want to use that.)

Tuesday - Sloppy Joes (This is a day I work. The sloppy joes are actually already made in the freezer, I just have to pull the meat out and heat it up!), chips, fruit salad (orange sugar free jello w/mandarin oranges, topped with light whipped topping - so good!)

Wednesday - Tuna Helper cheesy pasta with peas added. I love to dress up these boxed dinners. They can be ready so fast and are really good. See this post about things I do to dress them up!

Thursday - Smoked Sausage, Onion Roasted Potatoes, Broccoli

Friday - Christmas Party at Church - dinner will be served! Yay!

Saturday - My work Christmas Party - dinner will be served! Yay!

Sunday - Leftovers

I am really excited for the two freebie nights! I love when I can just show up - I do have to bring a dessert to the church party. I can handle that!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin