Saturday, November 29, 2008

Walgreen's trip

I had to pick up a prescription at Walgreen's and I decided to go in. I was glad I did! I went earlier in the week to get some Sure Deodorant and the Bounty Basic, but they were out. I was so glad to find that they had restocked!


Here is what I ended up with:


2 Bounty Basic Paper Towels - $2.98

2 Russell Stover Chocolate tins - $15.98

3 Sure Deodorant - $5.97

Total before coupons: $26.43

Coupons I used:

Walgreen's IVC $1.50 off Sure - I bought 3 so it took off $4.50

3 $1.00 off 1 Sure Deodorant

1 Bounty Basic Coupon took off $1.20 (were on sale w/coupon for $.89)

Total after coupons: $17.66...

...and I will get a $10.00 ($11.00 for adding it to my gift card) rebate for the Russell Stover Chocolates so my net for all this stuff is $6.66!

I am really excited because I needed 2 $10.00 of less gifts for my gift exchange at my work Christmas party this next week. I think the chocolates will work perfectly!

If this doesn't make a whole lot of sense...find out more about how to play the Walgreen's game by clicking here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin