Monday, December 22, 2008

FREE stuff - for mommies and babies!

It seems like a lot of my friends are pregnant or having babies. I think it is an epidemic! I wanted to share all of the baby FREEbies and programs all in one post for those of you who would use them. Enjoy!
Enfamil Family Beginnings - this is an amazing FREE service. When you sign up you receive a FREE diaper bag, tons of FREE samples, and FREE magazines. I signed up for this when I was pregnant with both of my kids. I got at least 4 cans of formula from them - 2 when the kids were born, then 2 more when they turned 9 months. You won't regret signing up for this! Sign up here.

Family Planning - they offer FREEbies for babies too. I have not personally signed up for this, but I have heard good things. Sign up for FamilyPlanning here.

Huggies Baby Network - Sign up and receive FREE samples (diapers, wipes, lotions, shampoo, etc.), a FREE potty training DVD, and coupons. You can't lose. I love having the sample packs in the diaperbag because they don't take up a lot of space. Sign up for the Huggies Baby Network here.
Baby to bee - This is another site that offers FREEbies for the baby. You have to be pregnant to sign up for this, and I didn't find out about it until after my babies were born. I've heard good things about them too. Sign up here.


Bright Beginnings - this is another formula company offering some great FREEbies, sign up here.

Gerber - sign up for Gerber/Nestle Newsletter and receive FREE coupons and samples. Sign up here.

Do you know of any other great baby FREEbies? Please leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin