Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Works for me Wednesday - Baby Wipe Containers


Maybe this is a no-brainer, but it works for me and I'm sharing it. I LOVE baby wipe containers. They are the perfect size for many different types of storage. Some of them came from when I was buying wipes in bulk at Costco. Some of them I got for FREE with coupons. I love having them around.

You can store anything in these things. Well...not anything but here are some ideas:


  • Sewing notions

  • Small toys (think legos, beads, etc.)

  • Hair accessories

  • Your stash of mini free sample items (shampoo, soap, etc.)

  • Home-made baby wipes

  • Spices (small like bottles)

  • Cake decorating accessories

  • Crayons/markers/pens/pencils

  • Craft items

The possibilities are endless. Here are some things I have done recently:

I love reusing my baby wipe containers...it works for me! For more ideas from bloggers much more resourceful than myself check out We are THAT Family!

3 comments:

Anne said...

I agree. Both my girls keep their crayons in a baby wipes container. Then they decorate them with stickers. They love it!

Amy said...

I'm currently using some for sewing notions, markers, and mini Star Wars toys. Cookie/cake decorating tools is a great idea though. Mine are a total mess right now.

Anonymous said...

I love them too! My youngest who is 2 can play with one for an hour or more..sticking things in then opening it up and getting them all and so on and so an (if it's the pop up type container).
I love the idea about using it for crayons or other art supplies!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin