Sunday, May 17, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Another Sunday night...time to plan next week's menu! All I desperately need next week is milk and eggs, so my plan is to eat from what we have to get my grocery budget ($50/week or $2,600/year)back in line for this year. Thanks orgjunkie for the motivation. I wouldn't do a menu plan without you! Without further ado...here is the plan for this week:


Monday: Hamburger Helper, peas (has to be quick and easy, this is a day I work)


Tuesday: Polish sausage in BBQ sauce, Lipton pasta side, broccoli (again work day) - and we didn't have this again last week!


Wednesday: Pork roast, mashed potatoes, peas


Thursday: Leftovers


Friday: Marinated chicken breast, fruit salad, broccoli, home made rolls(we are having company)


Saturday: Hot dogs on the grill, tater tots, pasta salad, baked beans


Sunday: Leftovers


-Michelle

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin