Sunday, September 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - September 21-27


Ahhh...getting back into the swing of things is so good! While I took a one month break from blogging I also took a break from doing a menu plan each week. I still had a general plan, but a plan not written down can sometimes get lost.

So, now I am getting into it and it feels great! I am also very excited for the cooler weather and soups, stews, and yummy comfort foods!

Monday - Taco soup, corn muffins

Tuesday - Spaghetti w/ Italian sausage, garlic toast, sauteed zucchini

Wednesday - BBQ pork sandwiches on homemade rolls, oven roasted potatoes, jello salad

Thursday - Roasted chicken, rolls, green bean casserole, lipton pasta sides

Friday - Pizza, green salad

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Steak, baked potatoes, green salad

Check out orgjunkie for other menu plans this week!

1 comment:

Joy @ Frugal Menu Mamas said...

I am also excited about soup season! I am already thinking about it and I will make a double batch of taco soup this week and then freeze half of it for later. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin