Friday, June 12, 2009

Recipe Swap - Orange Banana Salad

I don't know if you could even call this a recipe. My mom used to make this for us all the time when we were kids. I loved it. For some reason, I thought of it today as I was making dinner trying to think of something cold to go with it.

Basically this is the recipe:

1-2 bananas - sliced

1-2 oranges - peeled, separated, and cut into chunks

1 tsp sugar

Stir together. Serve.

I usually have a ratio of 1 orange to 1 banana. If you like one or the other better or you have more of one or the other, by all means you can change the ratio! See what I mean, it isn't really a recipe, but it is very good!

See what other great recipes we're swappin' on The Grocery Cart Challenge's recipe swap!

Enjoy!

-Michelle

1 comment:

va loan said...

Love that taste, i had never put the two together until i read this.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin