Thursday, July 23, 2009

Favorite Blog/Site of the Week - Tasty Kitchen

A few months ago a reader left a comment about how I might like The Pioneer Woman's cooking blog. Not only did I like it...I LOVED IT! I have enjoyed the recipes, the humor, and have started reading The Pioneer Woman's other blogs.


She just recently started a new recipe site for sharing recipes and it is WAY COOL! It is called Tasty Kitchen. What is even cooler than that is that she is choosing recipes from the site and making them on her cooking blog. Right now she is on a Zucchini kick!

Seriously, this is a way fun site that I highly recommend.

What are you waiting for? Check it out HERE.

-Michelle

1 comment:

Alicia said...

thanks for recommending this cooking website, it's awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin