Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Blogiversary to Me!!

I can't even believe this...but it has been a year since I started Saving Some Green! What a year it has been! Here are some of the highlights of the past year:
  1. I have "met" some really great bloggers and readers through blogging!

  2. I have enjoyed the accountability that blogging provides. It helps me stay (relatively) within my budget!

  3. I now take pictures of my food so I can post it online. Somehow, it doesn't seem weird anymore - even to my family!

  4. I have enjoyed sharing the ups and downs of my life with all of you!

  5. I have made a few bucks!

  6. I have received a TON of FREE Stuff!!

  7. I have found my niche in the money saving arena - I'm not obsessed with getting every deal and I love that I am okay with that!

Not only that, but the last year has brought a lot of joy to my non-blogging life. I just surpassed going from working full-time outside the home to working only part-time two days per week. I started blogging as a way to fill up all the time I seemed to have when I was home. Now I can't believe I thought I had so much free time!

This year it has also been fun to see my husband transition into our "new" lives together. Instead of the weekends being rush, rush, rush we have enjoyed doing family activities together. I still don't think he is used to having dinner on the table when he gets home (almost) every day!

In the past year, my kids have grown so much! They have gone from this:

To this:

Sometimes it makes me sad that they are so grown up! We would also love to add to our family - and we are leaving that in the Lord's hands. I'm so thankful for my precious family!
Thanks to all of you for helping to make this a great year in my life and I look forward to many more!
-Michelle


2 comments:

Amber said...

First, yippee on your blogiversary! Next, I didn't get to say a HUGE thanks for helping today before you left. I am so grateful to you for your willingness to help us. I'm not sure what we would have done with one less body. Oh and your blog is great!

Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
House clearance Liverpool
House clearance Liverpool

Blog Widget by LinkWithin