Sunday, August 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - August 3-9

I can always tell the weeks that I don't plan a menu. I wander around the kitchen and the pantry looking for something to cook. Last week was one of those weeks and I totally regret it! I need to be better at planning a menu each week and sticking to it! So here we go:

Monday: Hot roast beef sandwiches, cucumber, fried zucchini strings (yes - our garden is starting to produce, we have picked 4 so far!)

Tuesday: Spaghetti, sauteed zucchini, garlic toast

Wednesday: Polish sausage in Ginger Sesame BBQ sauce, no-fry fried rice

Thursday: Apricot chicken, baked red potatoes (in the microwave!), green beans

Friday: Dinner with friends, I am bringing something - haven't been assigned yet!

Saturday: BBQ and pool party with friends - not sure what (if anything) we have to bring

Sunday: Pork roast, potato bundles, peas


How's your week looking? Be sure to check out The Happy Housewife who is hosting Menu Plan Monday this week!

-Michelle

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin