Thursday, March 5, 2009

Favorite Blog/Site of the Week - Coupon Cravings

Coupon Cravings has been in my blogroll from the time I stared to blog at Saving Some Green. I love this blog! Here are some of the reasons why:
  1. Coupon Cravings is well organized and easy to navigate.

  2. Coupon Cravings is updated often with great deals.

  3. There are regular features - like at the beginning of the week she shares what is FREE at Walgreen's, Rite Aid, and CVS

  4. Her blog is really popular and she has a lot of readers, yet it doesn't seem like a blog that is just trying to get you to buy something, look at a certain ad, etc.

  5. She shares not only grocery deals, but restaurant and entertainment deals as well.

I think you are going to like Coupon Cravings as much as I do! Go check it out here - you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin