Sunday, March 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Week of March 16-22

Last week turned out pretty well, I mostly stuck to the menu! Woo hoo! I really appreciate Orgjunkie hosting this round-up each week! This week orgjunkie is out of town and is having Erin from $5.00 Dinners host. Be sure to check out her awesome $5.00 dinner recipe blog! Here's the plan for this week:

Monday: Frito Pie (fritos on the bottom, topped with hot chili, and cheese)

Tuesday: Ritzy Chicken, (Ritz crackers, cooked cubed chicken, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup I got this recipe from Money Saving Mom's e-book Simply Centsible Suppers), green beans

Wednesday: Meatloaf, Scalloped potatoes, peas (I didn't end up making the meatloaf last week)

Thursday: White Bean and Chicken Chili

Friday: Pizza night!

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Roast, mashed potatoes, rolls, green salad

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi, do you make homemade scalloped potatoes?

SavingSomeGreen said...

Victoria,
Yes, I do. If you click on the word "Scalloped Potatoes" I've included a link to my recipe. They are yummy!

-Michelle

Blog Widget by LinkWithin