Thursday, April 23, 2009

Favorite Blog/Site of the Week - Watch Nena Save


This week for my Favorite Blog/Site of the Week I am featuring the adorable blog of my cute cousin Nena.

Funny story...my extended family is all from Michigan and I lived there from age 5 to age 11 then we moved to Idaho where I have stayed. Nena and I didn't grow up together, but recently reconnected through Facebook. I saw that she had a blog and was intrigued to find that it was a frugal blog like me! It runs in the family!

I have been thoroughly impressed with her amazing finds, her cute layout, and her fun features - I think you will like it too! Go check it out here. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nena said...

Thanks Michelle for featuring me :) You are too sweet!!!

It really must run in the family. LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin