Sunday, April 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Week of April 27-May 3

Another week...another Menu Plan Monday. Thanks for orgjunkie for keeping me more organized with menus that I have ever been in my life. If you haven't started participating in Menu Plan Monday. Do it! It is seriously motivating. Here is the plan for the week. I am going to try to use what I have and do minimal shopping this week (after NONE last week - I did cheat for our trip, though...had to pick up a few snacks (sour gummy works) and caffeine! I am taking those from the vacation budget :)!)
Monday: (work day) Tuna Helper, green beans

Tuesday: (work day) Crock Pot Beef Stew

Wednesday: Chicken Enchiladas (I didn't end up making these last week)

Thursday: Polish sausages, boxed potatoes, broccoli

Friday: Pizza night!

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: leftovers


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin