Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Cleaning - Day Four

So, day four of my Spring cleaning was last night. It is so nice to have these goals and be achieving them. It feels great to have a "deep cleaned" home! So for the update...

I cleaned my bathroom yesterday. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. My son was also really geared up to help. He even (sort of) scrubbed the toilet! The pictures I took really didn't capture the grossness of the tub and shower (the soap scum really didn't show up!) - and I wasn't about to take a picture of the inside of my toilet :). So here is my sparkling clean bathroom. Friday's challenge is the kitchen. I don't think it is going to be too bad...but I do still have my son's room. Ugh and double Ugh!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin