Sunday, May 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I did okay with my plan last week. I have decided to take a break from pizza making. I've been getting sick of it and my husband doesn't like the crust recipe I like to make, so no pizza until I find a killer crust recipe. Apparently, the greasier the better! Anyone have a good one?

Here is the plan - as always thanks orgjunkie for making me do this :)!

Monday: (work day) Sloppy Joes (these are in the freezer already), green salad, pasta salad

Tuesday: Chicken salad sandwiches on onion bagels, green salad

Wednesday: Polish sausages, mashed potatoes, green salad (gotta get rid of it by the 9th :))

Thursday: Tater tot casserole, green salad, corn

Friday: Macaroni Grill boxed dinner, green salad, broccoli

Saturday: Leftovers!

Sunday: Pork ribs, jello salad, potatoes of some sort

-Michelle

3 comments:

The Magnificents said...

Pizza dough-

5 cups flour
2 tbs yeast
1/3 cups sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups warm water
1/3 cup oil
italian seasonings.
a little lemon/lime juice

mix 2 1/2 c flour with tbs yeast, sugar and salt. add water and oil mix for 30 seconds. scrape bowl and mix for 3 minutes adding the rest of the flour in. Put it in a bowl covered with a towel for the same day use or if you want to save it split the dough in half and put it gallon bags and freeze. If you freeze it take it out about 4 hours before you want to use it.

We eat pizza ALOT!

Try adding stewed tomatoes and sugar to the pizza sauce and using pepperjack and cheddar cheese (good for the grease factor).

ENJOY

Nena said...

If you find one you like...share!! I have one I make alot but I am sure there are tons that are better!

SavingSomeGreen said...

Thanks Kristin! I'll have to try that. Does it make two pizzas?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin