Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What is your least favorite household chore?

For the past several months, I have had a poll posted in the upper left hand corner of my blog. It has been fun to see the different results. Most of the time I haven't been too surprised and this one is no exception. Cleaning has been on my mind a lot lately, especially because I recently did some spring cleaning. Here are the results: I voted for laundry. If you ever drop by my house in the middle of the day there will be a pile of laundry on my couch. It never fails. I save it until 3:00 p.m. when Law and Order: Criminal Intent comes on then I can watch and fold. It gives me something to look forward to. I also hate toilets, but I'd rather scrub toilets than do laundry. Seriously.

Anyway...for those of you that didn't vote - what would you choose?
-Michelle

p.s. be sure to vote on my latest poll - scratch cooking!

And...Happy Cinco de Mayo!

1 comment:

Aunt Judy said...

If you will do my toilets, I will happily do your laundry! Hey, remember I still owe you some babysitting time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin