Friday, October 17, 2008

$5 off $25 at Walgreen's

I must start out by saying this is my 100th post! I can't believe it. Starting this blog has been great for me in so many ways and I thank everyone for their e-mails, encouragement, ideas, comments, etc., etc., etc.!

There is a coupon for Walgreen's that is good today and tomorrow - $5.00 off a purchase of $25.00 or more. This must be $25.00 AFTER coupons. When these come out, I like to use them for diapers or for the free after rebate stuff to turn it in to a moneymaker. I will not be using my coupon this time because I only have $15.86 left in my budget this month. There are some other blogs with some great scenarios to make some money with this coupon. Check them out!

One Frugal Mama plans to make $5.25!

Becky over at Nickels-n-Dimes plans to make $8.05!

Check out Thrifty and Chic Mom's scenario here.

Get your coupon here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin