Wednesday, November 5, 2008

10,000th visit!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I have 10,000 hits on my blog!

Do you have a blog? Do you want to get more traffic? Check out my post here about increasing your blog traffic.

I am a busy mom with a part time job outside the home and a full time job inside the home (my husband and kids), so how to I find time to blog? I'd like to share a few ways that I have found to fit my blogging into my schedule.

  1. Blog during your kid's naptime (if they have one). This is my quiet time to unwind. My house is small, so it only take about an hour to clean the whole thing. My kids take a 3 hour afternoon nap. Ahhhh!

  2. Write several posts and set them up to post at a later date/time. I love this feature of blogger. I like to have at least one post per day, but on the days that I work I am gone from 8:30-5:30 and when I get home, my family is a priority. On the days I don't work, I write several posts and using "Post Options" at the bottom of the posting page in blogger, I set a time that I want my item to post. Again, LOVE this feature!

  3. Make notes/write posts on a notebook that you keep with you (in your purse, diaperbag, back pocket, etc.). Do this while you are in the waiting room at the doctor's office, waiting to pick up your kids from school or soccer, or at night before you go to bed, etc. This is assuming that you don't have your kids with you at the doctor's office!

  4. Get up early/Stay up late to blog. This is up to you and/or may not work for you. I usually stay up late. I am a night owl and I don't seem to need much sleep!

These are just a few ideas...how about my fellow blogging buddies? Any other great ideas?

Stay tuned for a future post about making money blogging!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin