Friday, November 21, 2008

Albertson's Jolly Time Popcorn Moneymaker!

So here is the scoop...in the Albertson's ad you can get Jolly Time Popcorn 3 for $5.00. If you buy three, you can fill out the mail in certificate in the ad for a $5.00 Albertson's gift card (limit 2 gift cards per household). FREE popcorn, BUT...use the coupon here (you have to register, but you can print each of the $1.00 off 1 or $1.50 off 3 coupons twice).

Here is a scenario:

Buy 6 Jolly Time Popcorns for $10.00
Use 2 $1.00 off coupons or
Use 2 $1.50 off coupons

Net OOP: $8.00 or $7.00

Send in certificate for $10.00 in Albertson's gift cards. Congratulations, you just made $2.00 or $3.00!

**this is updated from my original post, I tried to print the coupons and was only able to choose one or the other. Still a moneymaker, just not $5.00. I also happen to have 2 $.75 off 2 coupons that I got from a previous box of Jolly Time, so I will use those and 2 $1.00 off coupons to make a $3.50.**


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Jolly time changed their website ... cause both me and my sister were able to print 4 coupons. Two 1's and 2 1.50's! However we did it yesterday.

Good price on the cottonelle. I LOVE it when their tp goes on sale. Was it only your store that had the insert??

Oh and .25 bananas I would have gone crazy. . . great price!!

Gabrielle

SavingSomeGreen said...

On Jolly Time when I tried to go back it just kept saying "you've already printed the maximum number of coupons." I was bummed!

The coupon insert for Fred Meyer was at the Garden City store and the Meridian store - they were both remodeled and had a "grand re-opening." I loved it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin