Thursday, November 6, 2008

I love Albertson's!!

I headed over to Albertson's yesterday to take advantage of this deal. I was really happy with what I got. My husband is VERY happy with the Rice Chex. We haven't had any in a long time - and he LOVES it! Here is what I ended up with (mostly stuff I was getting low on, which made me happy!)
___________________________________________________
Transaction #1
2 Best Foods Mayo - $5.00
5 Betty Crocker Frosting - $8.34 ($1.67 each)
6 Rice Chex - $15.00
1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix - $1.67
Total before Coupons: $30.00
___________________________________________________
Coupons used:
1 $.40 off BC Cookie mix
5 $.50 off BC Frosting
3 $1.00 off 2 Chex Cereal
2 $.60 off Best Foods Mayo
_____________________________________________
Net OOP: $26.71 and I also received:
3 $5.00 off coupons for next purchase
1 $2.00 off 5 General Mills Cereals
1 coupon for FREE Dannon Fruit Smoothie
Take a survey and get FREE french bread at the bottom of my receipt.
__________________________________________________
Transaction #2
3 Bird's Eye SteamFresh Vegetables - $3.00
3 BC boxed potatoes - $3.00
2 Lipton Onion Soup Mix - $2.00
6 Wishbone Dressing - $10.00
6 Skippy Peanut Butter - $15.00
2 Marie Callendar's Frozen Entrees - $3.76
1 3lb bag yellow Onionn - $1.99
Total before coupons: $41.08
__________________________________________________
Coupons Used:
4 $.60 off Wishbone products
2 $.75 off Wishbone products
1 $1.00 off 3 Birds Eye Veggies
3 $.35 off BC Boxed Potatoes
3 $.75 off 2 Skippy PB
3 $5.00 off from Transaction#1
1 $.70 off store coupon for onions
_____________________________________________
Net OOP: $17.14 and I received:
3 $5.00 off coupons for my next purchase
Another take a survey and get FREE french bread
_________________________________________________
So I still have $15.00 in catalinas for future purchases and so far this month I have spent $126.38 of my $200.00 monthly budget, so I need to slow down! It is only the 6th! The good news is I now have a lot of stuff and probably will not need to shop for awhile. This week I will definitely go get my FREE bread, my FREE Dannon Fruit Smoothie and pick up some milk and meat with my $15.00 catalina coupons.
(for some reason, Blogger was lumping everything all together, so I added the lines and it separated everything. Sometimes I hate Blogger!)

1 comment:

valley view farm said...

Wow! Great job. I plan to go back today and hopefully have better luck. Great bonus on the extra freebies (bread, smoothie and cereal coupons!!)

And, Blogger drives me crazy sometime too!

Erin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin