Thursday, December 4, 2008

Grocery Budget Poll

I did a poll on Saving Some Green for the month of November to find out out the average weekly grocery budget - mostly to justify why I was way over budget in November :). Anyway, I wasn't surprised to see that most people are in the $50-$100 per person per month range, for our family that would be $200-$400 per month. I am trying to stay more toward the $200.00 per month, but it isn't easy!
Here is the breakdown out of the 76 of you who voted (thanks to all who voted):


5 (or 6%) were less than $25 per month per person! Good for you! You need to comment more often :)!


15 (or 19%) were in the $25-$49 range - Way to go! Again, I need your insight and comments you really have it all together!


43 (or 56%) were in the $50-$100 range - my kind of people :)!


13 (or 17%) were over $100. Thanks for being honest! I was right there with you last month, let me tell ya!


So where do you fall? If you are one of the 25% that is under $50 per person per month, leave a comment with all of your secrets!


This poll thing was fun! I plan on having more coming up...so stay tuned :)!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Well I'm not under $50 per person per month. We alot $50.00 a week for two people. I could get it lower. But I am working hard right now to assemble a nice stockpile of non-perishables and filling a freezer. Once I hit that point I hope to lower the budget down.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin