Sunday, December 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Week of December 29-January 3

So...menu plans are tough to stick to during the holidays! I hardly cooked at all last week (a good thing :)), so didn't make much of my menu plan. But again, that is okay! It's great to have a plan, but better to be flexible with that plan!

Monday - Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole, green beans


Tuesday - Hamburger Helper Cheesy Italian Shells, garlic toast, corn


Wednesday - We are going out for Sushi with family. I'm nervous.


Thursday - Tuna Noodle Casserole, jello salad


Friday - Polish sausage, fried potatoes, corn muffins


Saturday - Slow Cooker Hearty Beef and Bean Chili, leftover corn muffins

Sunday - Leftovers


I'll try to stick with the plan this week, we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Nervous about sushi?! Don't be! I hardly ever get the actual raw fish stuff, I stick with tempura shrimp rolls. I do like raw tuna though, it is very mild, not fishy tasting and if you like spicy, try spicy tuna roll. Let me know how it goes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin