Sunday, December 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Week of December 15-21

I love Menu Plan Monday! I never thought I could be a menu planner. I have enjoyed this process so much, it has really helped me to stay on budget, use my stockpile, and avoid fast food! Win, win, win! If you have not started posting a menu plan or making a menu plan each week if you don't have a blog - I highly recommend it! Thanks orgjunkie!

Here is my plan for this week:

Monday - Baked Potato Bar (topping options will include chili, cheese, sour cream, broccoli) This is a day I work, so I prepare the potatoes the night before, then we warm them up in the microwave before we eat them. It works great!

Tuesday - Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff, egg noodles, broccoli

Wednesday - Chicken and Stuffing Casserole, green salad, jello salad

Thursday - BLT's, chips, pasta salad

Friday - Amazing Apricot Chicken (chicken breast baked for 60 minutes at 350 in a mixture of onion soup mix, 1 cup of russian salad dressing, and 1 cup of apricot jam - so delicious!), oven roasted potatoes, peas, rolls

Saturday - leftovers!

Sunday - family potluck dinner, we are bringing funeral potatoes (yum!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin