Sunday, December 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Week of December 22-28

So let's just say that last week's menu plan wasn't utilized like I hoped. At all. It was a crazy week and we ended up eating out way more than I care to admit. Ugh! It is difficult to plan during the holiday season, so this week and next week are just going to be EXTREMELY tentative menu plans and I will get back in to the swing of things after New Years. So...here is the plan for this week:


Monday - Apricot Chicken, boxed potatoes, peas (I didn't make these last week)

Tuesday - Hamburger Helper Cheesy Italian Shells, broccoli, garlic toast

Wednesday - Christmas Eve at the in-laws - I think we are having soup and rolls before going out Christmas Caroling...fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la.

Thursday - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Christmas Dinner at the in-laws, not sure what we are having or what my responsibility is yet.

Friday - Smoked Sausage in BBQ sauce, green beans, twice baked potatoes

Saturday - Ham, cheese, and broccoli bisquick pie

Sunday - Chili, corn muffins

There you have it. I just don't know what this week is going to bring, so I am planning on having to change this up at least once.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin