Saturday, January 10, 2009

A few more items...

I read about this Walgreen's moneymaker deal and decided to go for it. I was able to print two coupons, then I had the brilliant idea to print some more at my in laws because they have multiple computers in the house. For some reason I kept getting all these errors trying to print them so I gave up. Still, $2.00 off a box of granola bars that is $2.50 is still a great deal. Also, the rebate deal is $5.00 rebate on $15.00 in Kraft items, so I'm sure I can figure out $10.00 more in items before the end of the month.

I bought two boxes for a total before coupons of $5.30.
Used 2 $2.00 off coupons

Net OOP: $1.30

I also wanted to do the Electrasol deal, but haven't been able to find any in stock. I had to work today so on the way home I stopped at a Walgreen's that isn't on my normal route. They had several boxes and they were bonus packs! Score!

Total before coupons: $7.40

Used 2 $2.50 off 1 coupons from recent insert

Net OOP: $2.40 + I will also be getting a rebate for $1.65 from Walgreen's!

This contributes to my overbudgetedness (now $8.69), but again I will take it out of next week's budget.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle,

Guess what?? I finally got assigned to the coupon train. And guess what??? I'm in your group.

Crazy, eh?

Gabrielle

SavingSomeGreen said...

Yay! That's way cool!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin