- You enter your zip code and locate Restaurant.com restaurant new you.
- You purchase a $25.00 gift certificate from Restaurant.com for $10.00 (or whatever amount is offered)
- Be sure to review the stipulations - (i.e. spending requirements) to make sure you will be getting a good deal.
- You print the certificate and take it to the restaurant.
- They will take $25.00 (or whatever you purchased) off of your purchase price.
I went to Carino's in Meridian. The stipulations for their certificate is you must spend $35 (before the Gift Certificate) and they automatically add the 18% tip into your total (so you can't only tip on the amount you spent - not the check total). We really enjoyed it, it ended up being a great deal for our whole family.
Periodically, Restaurant.com will offer discounts on the $10.00 gift certificates. Last month they offered 80%! Today only you can get your gift certificates for 50% off - or a $25.00 gift certificate for $5.00 (still awesome)! When you make your purchase and go to check out use promo code SUPPER and your 50% off will automatically be calculated. Woo hoo!
If you enjoy Saving Some Green - this is one way you can support my site. I receive a small commission for every purchase that is made through this link. I'll be sure to update with any specials as they offer them.
If you are interested, go check it out HERE and let me know how it worked for you!Enjoy!