Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Look what I got with my Swagbucks!

A few weeks ago I shared a post about Swagbucks, a search engine like Google and Ask.com. The cool thing about Swagbucks, though, is that you can earn Swagbucks for doing searches that you can cash in for gift cards and prizes. I earned 270 Swagbucks - enough to get $30.00 in gift cards from Amazon.com.


I looked on Amazon.com and was amazed to find grocery products, so I decided to use my Swagbucks to stretch my grocery budget.I got this CASE of Macaroni and Cheese for $29.16 - it was an item that qualified for FREE shipping, so my $30.00 in Amazon gift cards covered the whole cost! Who would have thought that searching the web (and sharing my link - thanks for those who signed up with my link!) would get me some FREE mac&cheese!?


Do you want to earn FREE stuff by searching the web and sharing your link with friends? Sign up for Swagbucks here on my link, then get your own link to share with friends! You won't be sorry - you may even get some FREE macaroni and cheese!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin