Sunday, September 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - September 28-October 3

Another week has gone by - I can't believe it! We are almost into October...what happened to 2009? Seriously - it is almost over!

For some reason, I was in a cooking frenzy all weekend, so our fridge is full of leftovers. This is a good thing because Monday and Tuesday I work. When I don't plan ahead the result is fast food, so I'm grateful for the leftovers. I made a (huge) turkey breast for Sunday dinner and we will be enjoying it for most of the week!

Monday - Leftover turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans

Tuesday - More leftovers

Wednesday - Poppy Seed Chicken casserole (with turkey instead!), green beans

Thursday - Pulled pork sandwiches, homemade rolls, jello salad (didn't get to this last week!)

Friday - Chicken and rice soup (with turkey)

Saturday - Hamburger helper, corn

Sunday - Pasta Carbonara, green salad

What's on your menu this week? For other menus check out orgjunkie!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I do love roasting a huge chicken or a good sized turkey breast and getting lots of meals from it. There's something almost reassuring about those leftovers in the fridge =)

Zonnah said...

The Pasta Carbonara sounds good.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin