Friday, July 17, 2009

Freezer Cooking - Part Five - Resources


This is my 5th and final article on my series on Freezer Cooking. Check out the last 4 articles HERE. This week I'd like to talk about Resources.

So you are all jazzed about freezer cooking...where do you get the recipes?


  1. Swagbucks or Google it! You'd be amazed at how many links will come up!

  2. Frozen Assets: how to cook for a day and eat for a month by Deborah Taylor-Hough (check the I Recommend section in my sidebar)

  3. The Freezer Cooking Manual from 30 Day Gourmet – A Month of Meals Made Easy by Nanci Slagle (check the I Recommend section in my sidebar) I LOVE this book!!!!!

  4. The 30 Day Gourmet Website

  5. Dinner's In the Freezer

What about you? Where do you get your Freezer Cooking recipes?

I hope you enjoyed this series on Freezer Cooking as much as I enjoy doing it!

-Michelle

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin