Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pay it Forward Yard Sale Details

A few days ago I posted about this fundraiser yard sale hosted by the awesome gals at Fabulessly Frugal.

They have worked out a lot of the details (location, drop off locations, dates, times, needs, etc.) and you can find them HERE. They are going to need a lot of volunteers and donations to really make this successful! There is also a link for cash donations for those outside the Treasure Valley. Let's all pitch in if we can/where we can!

For my local pals...I'm getting involved and would be happy to arrange to pick up your donations up for you until the 29th. If you would like to donate baked goods to the yard sale I can arrange to pick those up before the day of the sale. Please call or e-mail me!

Don't forget to get all the details so you can come and SHOP at this sale too! See, everyone can benefit from this!

Thanks again for your support!

-Michelle

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin