- I have "met" some really great bloggers and readers through blogging!
- I have enjoyed the accountability that blogging provides. It helps me stay (relatively) within my budget!
- I now take pictures of my food so I can post it online. Somehow, it doesn't seem weird anymore - even to my family!
- I have enjoyed sharing the ups and downs of my life with all of you!
- I have made a few bucks!
- I have received a TON of FREE Stuff!!
- I have found my niche in the money saving arena - I'm not obsessed with getting every deal and I love that I am okay with that!
Not only that, but the last year has brought a lot of joy to my non-blogging life. I just surpassed going from working full-time outside the home to working only part-time two days per week. I started blogging as a way to fill up all the time I seemed to have when I was home. Now I can't believe I thought I had so much free time!
This year it has also been fun to see my husband transition into our "new" lives together. Instead of the weekends being rush, rush, rush we have enjoyed doing family activities together. I still don't think he is used to having dinner on the table when he gets home (almost) every day!
In the past year, my kids have grown so much! They have gone from this: