Thursday, September 11, 2008

$10 off $40.00 at Walgreen's

Here we go again... Walgreen's has another $10.00 off if you spend $40 coupon. The trouble with these coupons is that you must reach $40.00 after coupons. If you haven't purchased your free after rebate items this would be a great time because there are a lot of them - and high value ones at that. Unfortunately, I have already purchased all my free items, so this may be good for more register reward items like I got earlier this week. This may also be good for diapers or the plethora of clearance items I have been finding at several different Walgreen's stores. Yes, I will be going to Walgreen's tomorrow, with all the great deals this week, I'll figure something out!

If you would like to see what you can do with $40.00 at Walgreen's...get your own coupon here.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Got your card, Thank you so much!! =)
http://missionrice.blogspot.com/2008/09/winner-of-giveaway.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin