Friday, September 5, 2008

Sweet Deals at Rite Aid

I've been wanting to go to Rite Aid all week, but haven't had the chance until tonight - and I am happy with what I was able to score...

1 52 Pack Luvs Diapers $9.99 (minus) $1.00 off mfg coupon (equals) $8.99 (minus) $2.00 Rite Aid Single Check Rebate (equals) $6.99

1 Crest w/ Scope $2.49 (minus) $.75 off mfg coupon (equals) $1.74 (minus) $1.74 Rite Aid Single Check Rebate (equals) FREE

4 Twin Pack Bic Permanent Markers $.33 each (minus) (2) $1 off 2 mfg coupons (equals) OVERAGE!

4 Single Pack Bic Permanent Markers $.33 each (minus) (2) $1 off 2 mfg coupons (equals) OVERAGE!

For fun I also got:

1 Disney Princess Mini Bat set $1.24 - so cute for my daughter!

1 LED Umbrella light $3.74 - we have been looking for something like this!

Total paid today - $15.56

Pending Rebates - $3.74

Grand Total - $11.82

**Side note: With all the "expert" frugal people out there and all their FREE stuff, sometimes I get discouraged when all my stuff isn't free with an overage. But HELLO let's put this into perspective...$11.82 for all this stuff? 2 months ago I would have paid more than that just for the diapers!**

Want to see more great drugstore scenarios? Check out the Centsible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin