Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am lovin' Albertson's this week!

Remember how I love soup? This week is soup HEAVEN at Albertson's - they are having some great soup specials starting today through next Wednesday. Trust me...I will be stockpiling this stuff!

*There are recent coupons for the ones with the *asterisks*

20 for $10.00 ($.50 each)
Spaghettio's
Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup*
Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup*
Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup*
Campbell's Tomato Soup*
Swanson Broths

10 for $10.00 ($1.00 each)
Campbell's Select Harvest Soup*
Campbell's microwavable Select Harvest Soup and Classic Soup*
Spaghettio's w/ Meat
Other Campbell's classic soups not listed above*

4 for $5.00 ($1.25 each)
Campbell's Chunky Soups and Chunky Soup Bowls*

2 for $4.00 ($2.00 each)
Campbell's V8 soup*
Pace Salsa*
Pace Specialty Salsa*
V8 Splash Juice Drink

So let's just say when I saw this sale I got really excited - in fact - I think I am going to go to Albertson's RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin