Friday, September 26, 2008

Walgreen's - I love you!

I got some great deals at Walgreen's today using the $5.00 if you spend $20.00. I love it when I find some great clearance deals! Here is what I got:

-2 boxes of Ritz toasted chip $.87 each! (clearance)

-1 Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber $5.49 - there was a FREE after rebate form in a recent insert so this will be FREE!

-5 Lifesavers Gummi Savers $.22 each! (clearance)

-5 Charleston Chews (a personal favorite) $.22 each! (clearance)

-6 King Size Butterfinger Crisp bars $.37 each! (clearance)

(all that candy will be great stocking stuffers, or I can give out at Halloween, we don't have very many trick-or-treaters :))

-1 Loreal Creme Cleanser $6.99 - this is a FREE after rebate item from the October Easysaver - so FREE!

-1 Clean and Clear Deep Action Creme Cleanser $5.49 (minus) $1.00 mfg coupon (equals) $4.49 (not a screamin' deal, but pre-frugal days this was my cleanser of choice but with the $5.00 off, I think it is okay :))

-1 pair of sunglasses for $.99! (clearance)

Total spend today $20.33 (on my Walgreen's gift card, so nothing from the budget - yay!)

Rebates I will receive - $12.48

Overall price $7.85 for all this stuff - WOO HOO!

Do you want to see more great drugstore deals? Check out the Centsible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Michelle! You're Wal Greens has great clearance items.

Gabrielle

SavingSomeGreen said...

Seriously, they always seem to have some great stuff on clearance. It is amazing how much it differs between the different Walgreen's!

Michelle @ My Gluten-free Kitchen said...

I just found your blog... don't remember how (maybe from Money Saving Mom?) but I'm so excited to finally find a money saving blog from someone in Idaho!! I'll keep checking back often to see what local deals you find.
I just recently started doing the Walgreens thing too. Saturday I got some great deals using the $5 coupon too. I hadn't bought my free after rebate items yet, so that made it easy. I saved enough that I was able to throw in a pumpkin I wanted to use to decorate my table that was $5.00. I figured I earned it with the $5 coupon!
Thanks for sharing your deals here.
Where do you usually shop here?

SavingSomeGreen said...

Michelle,
I live in Boise and I shop at Fred Meyer, Albertson's, Winco, and of course Walgreen's. I am not a huge Walmart fan, but we do go once in a while.

-Michelle

Blog Widget by LinkWithin