Wednesday, February 18, 2009

EBates Paid!



I first signed up for Ebates waaaayyy back in September when I first heard about it. I posted about it here. Basically, Ebates is a website where you can choose an online retailer like OldNavy.com, JCPenney.com, E-bay, or whatever. When you click on those retailers through the Ebates site and make a purchase, you receive a percentage of your purchase back in a rebate.

I figured if I was going to do some online shopping anyway, I would sign up and make my purchases through Ebates. I just got my first payout for $15.78 deposited into my Paypal account! Here is the breakdown of what made up my $15.78:
This came with very little effort because these were purchases I was going to make anyway and I am happy to collect my spoils!

Note that you must have at least $5.00 to get a payout. This $5.00 must be from actual purchases to count towards your payout (i.e. your signing bonus doesn't count). Deposits are made to your Paypal account each quarter if you have at least $5.00, if not it just accumulates until you do.

As a bonus, you also get $5.00 for each person who signs up for Ebates using your referral link. This is posted to your Ebates account after they make their first purchase. If you do ANY online shopping at all you should sign up for Ebates - what do you have to lose? Oh yeah, nothing! Sign up here using my link then get your own link and share it with all your friends!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin