Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


I found this cool picture here.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! As always, I will be checking out the clearance prices after Valentine's Day for paper plates, paper cups, candy, etc. There are some great ways to use these items for non-Valentine's Day things.


++A few years ago I got several packages of small dessert plates with hearts on them that were clearance to $.10 after Valentine's day. They were perfect for a bridal shower that I threw for a friend.


++I have used fun heart Valentine's bags to give favors at a baby shower where the mom to be was having a girl.


++Plates, cups, and goodie bags would also be great for a little girl's birthday party.


++I would use the paper plates to give a plate of treats to someone I love.


How about you? Any other great ways you have used Valentine's decor or items for other occasions?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin