Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Year's Resolution Poll

For the last few months, I have been including a poll in my left sidebar. It has been fun to see what people are doing based on the results.

I did a survey in November about grocery budgets. You can read about that here.

In December I did a survey about going meatless - read those results here.

The survey I did for January was about New Year's Resolutions. I thought it would be interesting to see what type of resolutions my readers had. Here are the results out of 47 votes. Thanks to all who voted!

I was not surprised to see that Financial was the highest - after all this is a blog about saving money. I also wasn't surprised that Physical was right up there. That is a very common resolution.

For myself, my New Year's resolutions have been financial and spiritual. I have put my financial goals for 2009 in writing here. I also just want to improve my spirituality by reading and studying the scriptures each day, having a Family Home Evening each week, and looking for opportunities to be of service to others.

How about you? What are your New Year's Resolutions? Are you sticking to them? Also, if you haven't participated in my current poll...please do!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin