Thursday, February 19, 2009

Favorite Blog/Site of the Week - Hulu

Okay, this post doesn't necessarily have anything to do with frugality, but I wanted to share what a cool site HULU is. I first heard about it from the Alec Baldwin SuperBowl commercial. Then some friends were talking about how cool it was, so I had to check it out. I'm glad I did!

Hulu is a site where you can go to watch movies or TV shows instantly on your computer legally for FREE!

Are you nostalgic for old TV shows like Bewitched and Facts of Life? Watch them on HULU!

Find out how cool it is for yourself - check it out here.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is a frugal way to get rid of your cable tv and still watch good shows! I also discovered that Fanpop.com has cable tv series episodes but not sure about the legality of that one.

SavingSomeGreen said...

That's true - it has been so long since we have had cable. I do miss it on occasion, so Hulu is a great solution! I'll have to check out Fanpop too, I hadn't heard of that one.

-Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hulu has become our new "date night" solution. We don't have cable, so this makes for a chance to watch things together on occasion.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin