Friday, February 6, 2009

Frugal Friday - getting the most out of my dish soap...

It is important to me to get the most out of what I am buying. I hate to waste anything! Read my post here about my toothpaste :).

I came up with a great idea to get the most out of my dish soap. When I get to the bottom of a bottle of dish soap...

I add water.

I jut put a little bit bigger squirt into the water for the load of dishes. I keep adding water until there is no dish soap left. It works great and makes the dish soap last just a little bit longer. I also do this with my hair conditioner. This is yet another way that being creative and making things last can save money. Every little bit counts!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I also do this with laundry detergent. Great minds!!

SavingSomeGreen said...

That's a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great idea, I do this with our hand soap also. Never thought about conditioner!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin