Thursday, February 12, 2009

Favorite Blog/Site of the Week - The Grocery Cart Challenge

For the past few weeks, I have been sharing some of my favorite blogs and/or websites. There are so many great resources out there, I don't think I'll ever even scratch the surface. Click here if you would like to read about some of the other blogs and/or websites I have highlighted.

On to this week. I don't know exactly how I came across The Grocery Cart Challenge, but I am so glad I did. I love it!



Here's why...

  1. Gayle, the blogger, has such a cute and fun personality and it totally comes through in her writing.

  2. I love the Recipe Swap each friday. It is so fun to see all of the recipes. I have tried several of them!

  3. I love that she shares her shopping trips, including where she goes and how much she spends on each item.

  4. She is savvy enough to save big without using coupons.

  5. I also love that she participates in Menu Plan Monday and almost always has the links to the recipes that she makes.


I think you will love The Grocery Cart Challenge too...go check out her awesome blog here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin