Friday, February 6, 2009

Swagbucks Rocks...and so do you!

Last Thursday I wrote an article about Swagbucks because I was so excited I had made it up to 156 Swagbucks. You can read more about what Swagbucks is here.

What is so amazing to me is that after I posted that article, I had 7 people sign up for Swagbucks using my link! Can you believe it? THANK YOU to all who signed up!!!!

I have really been wanting to get some Amazon gift cards, but I wanted at least $25.00 worth because there are tons of items that offer FREE shipping if you spend $25.00. I thought it would take forever to reach the 225 Swagbucks that I needed. I have been watching my Swagbucks grow over the past week since my article and I am so excited to report that thanks to all of you who signed up last week - I now have them!
Swagbucks is such a cool service and now I have proof that it really works! If you want to get in on the action...sign up for Swagbucks using my link here then get your own link and share it with everyone you know. Soon, your Swagbucks will start to grow too. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin