Thursday, January 29, 2009

Favorite Blog/Site of the Week - Hot Coupon World

This week I am going to share a site that I know a lot of you know about, but this is especially for newbies...Hot Coupon World! This site is jam packed with information about saving money with coupons.

--I love to go to the Forums section and read the Walgreen's thread. Usually there are ad scans available up to three weeks in advance! I love this because you can see what is coming and make a decision about when to use your coupons. If there is a better sale coming up, you can save them!

--I also frequent the Grocery Guide (it takes a minute to load). Enter your zip code and check mark the stores that you want to shop and you will get a breakdown of sales and coupons available! This is really cool!

These are just a few of the many, Many, MANY resources on Hot Coupon World. I recommend that you check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin