Here is how we do it:
- We take 4 kitchen chairs and put two on each side of our living room rug facing away from each other (see picture above).
- A twin sheet fits perfectly around the chair seats.
- The flat sheet goes over the top the opposite way (it isn't in its lowered position for this picture).
- We usually put a pillow and blanket in there and my son likes to look at books, bring his toys/cars and play, or take a nap.
- Voila! Happy, entertained kids!
Head on over to Rocks in my Dryer for other great Works for me Wednesday ideas!