Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Buying Coupons on E-Bay


Sometimes there are coupons that are so good that you want as many of them as you can get. An example would be the Valley Fresh Steamers $1.00 off coupons. Many stores had the Valley Fresh Steamers on sale for $1.00 or less where using a coupon would make them FREE.


I tried my hand at purchasing coupons on E-bay. So far, I am happy with my experience. I purchased two sets of 100 random coupons for about a dollar each. These netted me a few good coupons, but most of them I just passed along in my coupon train. Then I decided to look for the Valley Fresh coupons and was pleasantly surprised to find many people selling them. I ended up getting 40 coupons from two different sellers at two different times for a total of about $8.00. This was a great price because Albertson's recently had them on sale for $.75 - giving me a $.25 overage per package and coupon I used. Check out my trips to Albertson's in this post.


The other great thing about buying coupons on E-bay is that you can use Ebates and get a percentage of cash back for your purchase. Read more about Ebates here.

How about you? Have you found any great coupons on E-bay lately?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yes ... me, me!! I had no idea you could buy coupons on ebay until my SIL told me. :-) I purchased my first 2 sets this month!

For $1.18, I bought 20/$1 Danactive drinks, which I was thrilled b/c my one daughter drinks them every day, so the $1.18 was WELL worth it for me. I also just spent $1.50 on 20/$1 off Nature's own bread, which I've NEVER had a bread coupon (for the that brand) and since I buy 2 loaves every week ... great deal IMO! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin