Friday, December 12, 2008

A few good deals...

If you have a Winco Foods in your area, they have Chex cereals (think Chex Mix and Muddy Buddies :)) on sale for $2.00. My aunt reported a coupon attached to the box for $3.00 off if you buy $3.00 - if you buy 3 and use the coupon, that's $1.00 each!

Also, Albertson's has Betty Crocker stuff on sale this week - one item is frosting. My aunt also reported peelies (peelable coupons) attached to those for $.50 off. The Albertson's sale is spend $10.00 get $4.00 off which makes the frosting $1.00 before coupons - with the $.50 off coupon it is $.50! Grab some of the Betty Crocker cookie pouches (the sugar cookie one is so good!) that are also on sale for $1.00 use the $.40 off coupon from recent inserts and you are all set! Check out the Albertson's ad here for all the details.

1 comment:

Not Another Omnivore said...

Hey!

I'm really liking your blog and am so glad you decided to comment on Menu Plan Monday because otherwise I may never have found it. I'm figuring out good ways to link to you in future posts, so I'll be in touch!

NAOmni

Blog Widget by LinkWithin