Monday, December 15, 2008

Grocery Smarts!

A Saving Some Green reader sent me this great link that I know will help me with my grocery shopping in the future. She sent me the link specifically for Albertson's ad this week because it includes some printable coupons that are better than the ones that have come in the paper.


From looking around on their site, Grocery Smarts has many different stores where they list the sales and do coupon match ups - including links for printable coupons. Check out the list for Albertson's here. At the top of the page there is a drop down for other stores in the area. It also appears that each region has a "passport" that you must have in order to access the information for your region, but you must get it from a friend who already has it. The link I received was for the Utah area, but includes Albertson's which is hear in Boise and is the same ad.


Pretty cool! I am going to do some more research to find out how to get the passport codes and more details about the service. For now, I wanted to post this link for anyone going to Albertson's Monday or Tuesday while the General Mills sale is still going on.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin