The new year is upon us and some of you may be wondering if you should buy a calendar.
The answer is NO!
Every year many places offer calendars for FREE. After all, what better way to advertise than on something that is hung up in the consumer's house for a year! Here are a few of them (quantities are limited, so act fast if you want one of these):
- Your bank or credit union - just ask the next time you go in to make a deposit.
- Your insurance agent.
- Ocean Spray is offering a FREE 2009 recipe calendar which also includes $5.00 in coupons (this is valid in Canada only!). Check it out here.
- Get a FREE calendar from Time Warner cable here (you must be a current customer and enter your account number).
- Xerox wants to give you a FREE calendar, check it out here. You must fill out the form and check "Please send me print samples and the new 2009 calendar."
- Get a FREE 2009 Kids Hemophilia calendar here. This calendar is filled with kid's artwork.
- Register with Oriental Trading and receive a FREE calendar. Check it out here.